Come lead at Intuit, a motivated team of specialists supporting our partners and solving complex connectivity and bank-feed issues, in the Operations & Partner Support group (OPS), as Group Service and Support Manager. Our partners include Financial Institutions, Third-Party Providers, Aggregators, and Payroll Providers as well as our internal global offerings.
You’ll be leading a team of Technical Support engineers tasked with resolving complex platform escalations issues. Building out partner and technical support teams globally and integrating with all offerings is a top priority for us and we need you to help accomplish this. This role prioritizes a focus on working with business unit leaders, country managers, partners, and internal teams to resolve issues and develop on-going solutions for supporting our products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in several of the following areas: technical support, process engineering, quality assurance, project management, business and data analysis, troubleshooting and issue isolation, banking industry, financial data standards (Open Financial Exchange - OFX, Durable Data API - DDA, PSD2, etc.), tokenized authentication (e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, etc.) and financial data experience.
- Expand partner and technical support teams globally and integrating with all offerings customer success teams
- Contribute to developing the strategic direction of the Partner Support organization
- Grow and build strong team improving technical capabilities and ensuring professional acumen
- Create KPI dashboards for monitoring and ongoing communication
- Work with offering Customer Success teams in each region (North America, EMEA, APAC) to establish a durable process for escalating bank feed issues with platform
- Establish relationships with strategic partners to assist in addressing escalations quickly
- Ongoing feedback and discussion with employees regarding what's important, how are you doing, priorities to improve.
- Serve on or lead project teams related to improving Services and Support delivery or infrastructure
- Ongoing communication (email, newsletters, monthly conference calls) to partners of business requirements and expectations
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries to seek out and capitalize on cross-company synergies and leverage best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Masters preferred)
- 10 years of Technical Support experience
- 5-7 years Global Technical Support Management or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of proven experience with Financial Institutions, Platform Solutions, and External Partner Management
- Strong familiarity with SalesForce, Jira, JSON, Java, and C++
- Software Platform issue resolution aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate strategies and desired outcomes across all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Customer-oriented approach
- Sharp business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functionally to drive change
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assess performance, identify opportunities, and implement solutions
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated issues and the ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Serves as an effective subject matter expert to cross-functional teams
- Thinks strategically to find and implement new and better solutions
- Effectively addresses the unique issues of managing remote employees
- Manages relationships in different cultures and geographies
- Translates organizational goals and objectives into actionable goals for individual employees
- Assesses and drives improvement in employee performance by providing clear, actionable coaching feedback and maintaining clear, detailed written documentation.
- Ability to set and evangelize vision, facilitate leadership, and attract and retain key talent
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.