‹ Go Back
Manager 1 Service and Support
Our Customer Success team is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Leader to help lead and develop a team of Customer Success Gurus.
- Lead a team of 10-12 Customer Success Gurus.
- Work closely with Sr. Leadership to identify key areas of opportunity and celebrate team success.
- Provide team leadership, coaching, shadowing, and to assist with team development with not only direct reports but the entire TSheets CS team.
- Help set the direction, vision, and methodology for a growing team.
- Receive work direction that is subject to moderate level of control.
- Assign and utilize best resources to meet schedule and goals.
- May serve on project teams related to improving services and support delivery or infrastructure.
- Promote overall awareness on how the team delivering the best customer experience on the planet.
- Experience leading a high performing, engaged team that meets or exceeds expected outcomes
- Experience of managing direct reports is a plus
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated customer issues including both internal and external customer escalations
- Strong history of knowledge creation and sharing of ideas and best practices
- Experience with completing goal setting forms, performance evaluations and accurate records kept for all team members
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Customer Success Representative •
Senior Workforce Management Analyst •
Senior Account Security Investigator •
Senior Security & Investigations Manager •
Order Process Representative •