Mountain View, California
Join Intuit and the Consumer Group as a Product Manager. The Consumer Group is home to our Turbotax, Mint, and Turbo products. We’re specifically looking for a Product Manager for the personal finance apps, Mint and Turbo. Your role is to deliver awesome experiences that help people around the world feel empowered and confident when it comes to making important personal finance decisions.
In this role, you will be driving innovative end to end offers experiences in both Mint and Turbo and owning new product launches from concept onwards. One key project that this role would spearhead is building a new marketplace designed to help almost 40M Americans each year get more mileage out of their largest cash influx of the year (their tax refund). A successful outcome is one where you solve a major customer pain point, leverage our core advantages in the process, and drive revenue for the business.
We are looking for candidates who have product management experience, strong customer empathy, excellent execution capability, and strategic vision. We are a small group of PMs in a flat organization, so be prepared to stretch yourself by leading multiple high impact, high visibility initiatives!
· Be able to glean insights from data to drive product improvements
· Possess strong strategic and business mindset to analyze disparate data points to assess an opportunity, make prioritization recommendations, and craft a well thought out strategy and execution plan
· Lead cross-functional teams to drive product roadmap through strong influencing skills
· Seek a deep understanding of customer needs through user research and turn that insight into a compelling vision and strategy for the product that you own
· Clearly communicate product ideas, user value, and benefits to end users and internal stakeholders
· Drive new product features from beginning to end - write PRDs and stories, work cross-functionally to launch features, analyze results, synthesize learnings, and iterate
· Have the innate drive to take an idea or goal to completion no matter the obstacle
· Can speak intelligently and build credibility with engineers and data scientists while always striving to learn or understand their domain
· Deep customer empathy and curiosity that’s paired with knowledge of how to gather and synthesize consumer needs. Knowledge of financial mindset of everyday Americans is a plus.
· 3+ years of designing and delivering world class consumer product experiences on mobile.
· Marketplace experience preferred.
· Fintech or startup experience a plus.
· Strong analytical skills paired with a data-driven approach.
· Growth hacking and/or experimentation mindset.
· Bachelor's degree required. MBA is a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Product Manager 2, Mid Market • Senior Product Manager, Self-Service • Product Manager 2 • Group Product Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Integration, Quickbooks Online Mid-Market • Senior Product Manager, Self-Service • See More…