Join Intuit’s Small Business Self Employed (SBSEG) Customer Success team to help lead Bookkeeping Professionals in the Service Delivery Team of QuickBooks Live. With a special focus on these bookkeeping professionals, you will help create an environment that will allow bookkeeping experts to do the best work of their lives. You will be providing leadership and performance management to a team of front line Bookkeeping Professionals, who provide guidance to SMBs in managing their books. We are looking for highly motivated individual with an accounting background, and experience in managing a high performing team, who are excited about helping build and improve a new service. Note this is a remote position.
• Deliver the highest quality support to Small Business Self Employed customers by hiring, training, and performance management of talented Bookkeeping Professionals
• Create a high performing team that provides expert support that is so good, our customers rave about it
• Drive customer satisfaction through proactive and constructive engagement in a cross-functional team
• Foster a team environment of collaboration, accountability and continuous improvement
• Effectively use data to evaluate, identify and coach performance
• Lead the team through a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Drive quality customer engagements by monitoring your team’s performance, providing actionable feedback, implementing improvement plans and measuring progress toward goals
• Provide growth and collaboration opportunities through the use of employee one-on-one sessions, team op mechs and ongoing learning sessions
• Continuously improve team performance by providing employee coaching and mentoring
• Act as the conduit between the team and the business by condensing and disseminating large amounts of information
One of the following:
• Active CPA credential (Certified Public Accountant) or
• Active CPB credential (Certified Public Bookkeeper) or
• 3 or more years of recent experience managing the books for a Small Business Clients or
• Received a 4-year business degree in Accounting/Finance
• Active QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification (at start date)
• Minimum of one year experience working with QuickBooks Online
• Effectively work remotely and manage a remote workforce, taking into account and understanding the unique needs of this community.
• Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
• Experience working with team members in establishing career development plans and in meeting individual needs
• Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly, and reassuring
• Strong team work skills, flexibility and a positive attitude to operate in an ambiguous and constantly-changing environment; ability to quickly and creatively adapt to changing situations, while proactively developing solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, and determination
• Must be willing to have a background and credit check before being considered for this role
• Bilingual a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.