If you're highly motivated individual with active credentials and excellent communication skills, we need your help in leading a team of tax support agents. Our support agents will be helping customers navigate through the TurboTax experience and assist with technology. We need a leader that the support agents can turn to for assistance and growth. You’ll advance our goal of “doing the nation’s taxes” by providing product guidance and tax support to our agents as they navigate, research and assist customers through the TurboTax experience. You’ll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by creating Turbo Tax “net promoters.”
Check out these videos and find out what it's like to work as a Tax Advisor for Intuit: http://bitly.com/pY7stu
JOB CONTENT AND SCOPE
• Ask a Tax Expert Lead is responsible for Providing live support for our Ask a Tax Expert agents.
• Accurate Tax Advice to Seasonal Agents during tax season.
• Assist ATE Managers with team responsibilities.
• Accurate Help Desk answers to agent inquiries.
• Accurate time tracking for hours spent in each functional area.
• Monitor agents to ensure compliance with IRS and other agency requirements regarding Tax Advice or Audit Support.
• Flexibility to work overtime hours when required during tax season.
• Work under pressure of meeting team productivity goals. Successful candidates must be willing to flex to meet team goals.
TEAM / LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
• Demonstrates a sincere desire for a quality user experience and understands the impact of "Net Promoters"
• Flexible team player attitude
• Promotes/fosters a positive work environment
• Maintains positive working relationships
• Positive, flexible approach to change
• Collaborative approach to problem solving
• Understands individual impact on team's success
• Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations
• Able to research IRS and state publications, regulations, and GAAP publications
• Excellent numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills
• Solves moderately complex problems exercising good judgment
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE:
• Must possess one of the following: Active EA Certification or CPA
• 2+ years management experience
• Extensive knowledge of tax laws
• In-depth understanding of tax concepts and processes desired
• Experience using major tax preparation software; Experience with electronic filing a plus.
• Experience preparing federal and state returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041)
• Experience providing support in a technical PC environment a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Tax Support Associate – Seasonal • Seasonal Manager Service and Support • Seasonal Tax Associates • Credentialed Tax Expert - CPA, Enrolled Agent or Practicing Attorney – Seasonal Remote • Bilingual Spanish Tax Expert - CPA – Seasonal Remote • See More…