‹ Go Back
Seasonal Manager Service and Support
If you are a highly motivated individual with a business or tax background and experience in managing a high performing team, we need you to lead a team of highly qualified tax professionals. You will be providing leadership and performance management to a team of front line Tax Support and Tax Advice agents, who provide guidance to customers completing their taxes in TurboTax.
- Deliver the highest quality support to TurboTax customers by hiring, training, and performance management of talent
- Create a high performing team that provides Care that is so good, our customers rave about it
- Drive customer satisfaction through proactive and constructive engagement in a cross-functional team
- Foster a team environment of collaboration, accountability and continuous improvement
- Effectively use data to evaluate, identify and coach performance
- Lead the team through a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Willing to work hours outside normal schedule as needed
- Review agent prepared returns as needed
- Drive quality customer engagements by monitoring your team’s performance, providing actionable feedback, implementing improvement plans and measuring progress toward goals
- Accurate, efficient resolutions to escalated customer issues
- Provide growth and collaboration opportunities through use of employee one-on-one sessions, team op mechs and ongoing learning sessions
- Continuously improve team performance by providing employee coaching and mentoring to include “difficult” conversations as well as “motivational”.
- Act as the conduit between the team and the business by condensing and disseminating large amounts of information
- Timely review and completion of administrative tasks such as payroll and schedules
- Possess strong business acumen
- Able to effectively communicate to multiple skill levels and personalities
- Must possess active credential
- EA (Enrolled Agent),
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or
- Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience
- Extensive prior experience preparing individual returns
- Business and Estate taxes a plus
- Experience supporting TurboTax customers or managing/leading a remote customer facing team
- Understanding of how to manage a team and provide them with guidance in being successful
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Critical thinking, multi-task, problem solving
- Goal Oriented
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Experts en impôts francophone •
Seasonal French Bilingual Tax Expert- Canada Remote •
Tax Support Associate – Seasonal •
Seasonal Tax Expert Lead - Remote •
Seasonal Tax Associates •