‹ Go Back
Inside Sales Consultant Outbound 2
Come join the Small Business Group (SBG) as an Outbound Sales Consultant. SBG Inside sales supports our customers by providing a consultative sales experience around how to start, protect, manage and grow their small business. You’ll spend the majority of your time engaging with small businesses discussion their aspirations, uncovering needs and discovering problems you can help them solve with Intuit’s offerings including Supplies, Financial Management, Payroll and Payments solutions.
SBG Inside Sales is a multi-channel organization focused building customer confidence by providing Small Business expertise in every interaction. Our Sales Consultants are expected to understand how Small & Mid-Market Businesses work, know the Intuit ecosystem of products, and tailor solutions to specific customer needs uncovered in the sales conversation. Across all of our channels and workgroups, SBG Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and growing our existing customers’ usage of the Intuit ecosystem of products.
- You’re an expert in both Small and Mid-Market Business, confident with the most complex needs and solutions
- Ability to accurately forecast your sales pipeline with a high degree of accuracy
- You have been successful working with sales cycles in excess of 45 days
- You keep and manage sales pipeline from prospecting to close
- Ability to flex from one priority to another and make smart decisions about where and how to invest your time
- Comfortable with rejection
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter who is genuinely interested in people and you have a knack for getting others engaged in conversation
- Identifies and considers innovative approaches to situations or problems.
- Accepts new or radical ideas with an open mind
- You are an avid learner who is inquisitive, loves big challenges, and are able to take on change with high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position
- You have experience in either sales or professional influence, but won’t let qualifications stop you from applying for any role. You aren’t afraid to fail.
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a variety of sales tools, techniques and methodologies
- Actively works at developing proficiency in selling skills and tools
- You breathe confidence and can exhibit expertise in business. You might have owned a small business, worked at a startup, or in B2B sales at some point in your career
- You have integrity that goes beyond just being honest and take pride in your responsibilities at work and in the community. You enjoy helping others succeed.
- Anticipates possible objections and proactively prepares responses to counter them
- Continues to learn methods for overcoming barriers and moving forward during any part of the sales cycle
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a variety of sales techniques and methodologies
- Consistently viewed as a positive role model in driving the sales process to consistently exceed expectations
- Inspired to deliver best you can be results through adverse situations
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Mid Market Inside Sales Acquisition Leader •
Mgr 1 Inside Sales •
Inside Sales Consultant Inbound 2 •
Inside Sales Consultant Outbound 2 •
Account Mgr 1, Inside Sales •