‹ Go Back
High Value Payroll Relationship Specialist
Reno, Nevada - Boise, Idaho - Tucson, Arizona
Come join one of the fastest growing business units in Intuit. As a company, we have declared that accountants are at the strategic center of the work that we are doing as a company. As a High Value Payroll Relationship Specialist within the Accountant Sales Team, you will be challenged and be a part of some of the most innovative and strategic work that is going on in Intuit. Payroll and Service Sales are one of our declared priorities and we are looking for the best of the best, highly energetic, focused, and customer driven service/sales professionals in the industry to manage the ongoing relationships with our largest Payroll referring Accountants. Your proven track record of delighting customers, being a change leader, willingness to innovate while meeting sales objectives are the true behaviors that will make you a rock star on our team! If this sounds like the challenge that gets you excited, we have a role for you. Come join our championship team and if you did not know, our High Value Payroll Accountants are fun and cool people to get to know.
The purpose of the High Value Payroll Relationship Specialist is to provide an added level of service and intimacy to the highest-value customers to create a positive, long-term, and strategic relationship that will maximize the total Life Time Value of each referring payroll firm and grow annual spend for all Intuit products and services.
- Primary Intuit Sales contact for assigned firms/accounts and responsible for developing positive and close relationships with the decision makers
- Supports and provides world class customer service to our customers
- Follows organizational policies and procedures and maintains clear and direct line of communication within the organization to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for communicating and promoting the Intuit and Accountant Payroll strategy with accountants
- Educates the accountant/firm on the future direction of the industry and leveraging Intuit’s tools for moving their business to the Cloud and utilizing SaaS purchase models
- Presents the value and benefits of QuickBooks Online ecosystem to large and medium-sized accounting firms
- Acts as an escalation point for Customer Service or Support for the firm. Responsible for escalating customer issues to ensure resolution.
- Collects and documents key firm profile information important to Intuit and the Accountant Sales business, allowing Intuit to better serve the firm and to provide key industry insights and demographics
- Partners with Business Development Managers, at times supporting them
- Processes orders via multiple tools, including QuickBase and Salesforce.com
- Accomplishes work by telephone and email.
- Works directly with customers to sell additional products and services to current customers and their clients and to ensure customers' needs are met
- Informs customer of rates, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer
- Ability to take a strategic approach and understand the customer’s business model (both the Accountant and their clients, Small Businesses)
- Background in software sales and/or customer service and collaborative skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Solid understanding of the Intuit Payroll Product and Internal Enabling Partner Landscape
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com & Pipeline Management
- Ability to present and close sales of Intuit products and services to accounting firms and small businesses
- Strong presentation skills and product knowledge, and knowing when to bring a Product Specialist into the conversation to help advance the sale
- Strong account management skills
- Must be highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to review, absorb, and apply substantive quantities of information rapidly
- Min Three years of customer service &/or consultative sales/account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (work-related experience also considered)
- QuickBooks knowledge and understanding
- Accounting industry experience a plus
- Small Business software sales experience a plus
- Organized, self-starter, high achiever, team contributor
- Advanced computer skills
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Inside Sales Consultant Outbound 2 •
QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping Sales Consultant •
High Value Retention Specialist •
Account Mgr 1, Inside Sales •
Inside Sales Consultant Outbound 2 •