Boise, Idaho - San Diego, California - Tucson, Arizona - Mountain View, California
Intuit is the global leader in financial management software. We are pioneering the shift to cloud computing for accountants, consumers, small businesses and those that serve them. We are rethinking how we can impact customers’ financial lives so profoundly they would never go back to the old way. This means dramatically rethinking how we can enable small businesses to run their businesses with confidence, and save time by using both our cloud solutions and our partners.
The QuickBooks ProAdvisor team is looking for a rock star Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies that deliver awesome experiences for our ProAdvisors. We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way we market and do business with accounting professionals. We are a highly cross-functional, team that is passionately driven to bring the best ideas to life in a big way.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will develop and lead go-to-market strategies for the ProAdvisor Program to accelerate engagement and retention of the program benefits and training and certification. You will work across the organization with internal and external partners to execute go-to-market plans and influences decisions affecting the program’s long-term plan. You are passionate in solving customer problems and identifying opportunities to enhance their experience.
· Leads the end-to-end journey for the ProAdvisor Program to drive engagement and retention of the program benefits and training & certification.
· Drives campaign marketing strategy from fruition to execution delivering YOY growth in accountants trained and certified.
· Develops the go-to-market strategy across on/offline channels through email, social, web, newsletter, blog site, sales, in-product and key accountant influencers.
· Collaborates with the Accountant Marketing segment to deliver joint-marketing efforts including first-time use (FTU) experience, large firms and change management
· Creates and maintains a global marketing portal to enable content sharing among the Global ProAdvisor Team
· Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners including Channel Marketing, Sales, Product, Care, Marketing Ops, Analytics as well as outside agencies and partners.
· Owns the business outcomes and communicate regular updates to leadership through monthly newsletter, announcement and program reviews
· Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning across the organization.
· Continually A/B test new marketing funnels and activities to segment and drive awareness and attendance of all ProAdvisor training events
· Work collaboratively with benefits lead, and education leads to develop a comprehensive strategy for go to market initiatives
· 7-10 years of business experience leading complex marketing strategy development and successful cross-functional execution
· Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams comprised of external and internal partners
· Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (in-product, web, email, sales, phone and key accountant influencers)
· Customer-centric mindset. Listens to customers, champions their success and makes decisions that benefit the customer and the entire Intuit portfolio
· Ability to identify big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities and develop business strategies and lead excellent execution
· Influences across teams to get things done, consistently communicates and influences across all levels up to Executive and across multiple functions to achieve results and build strong relationships
· Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact near-term levers
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
· Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization
· Strong results orientation and decision making skills
· BA/BS required, MBA preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Partner Sales Manager • Group Marketing Manager • Sr. Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Content Strategy Lead • Senior Marketing Researcher, Small Business & Self-Employed Group • Sr. Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Content Strategy Lead • See More…