‹ Go Back
Conversion Optimization and Testing Marketing Manager
Intuit’s Time Segment, TSheets is looking for a Conversion Optimization &Testing Manager with a passion for innovation, strategy, data and insights, customer focus, and a learning mindset to drive testing and optimization on our TSheets.com desktop and mobile websites. Come join an awesome team of digital marketers responsible for increasing conversion of site traffic to signs up and gross new subscriptions as well as improving the customer experience for TSheets.com. This is a great opportunity to accelerate TSheets’ growth in the cloud.
- Collect prospect and customer input to gain empathy and generate insights for creating testable hypotheses
- Audit and analyze the desktop and mobile websites on a routine basis to continuously generate testable ideas and improve the sites’ customer experience, task completion, and funnel conversion
- Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand web performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new experiments to improve results
- Take ownership and drive E2E optimization and testing initiatives on the tsheets.com sites, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams – e.g. Creative, Content, Analytics, Product Development, MarTech, Product and Segment Marketing teams
- Create strong processes and demonstrate effective project management skills to drive web execution of tests cross-functionally across all key constituents.
- Drive projects to conclusion with sense of urgency, lead team in overcoming obstacles along the way
- Stay on top of competition and best of breed mobile and desktop web sites bringing in and testing external best practices
- Share testing best practices and results to develop and grow digital savviness across teams
- Stay connected with other channels, global web partners, and Consumer Tax Group to exchange learnings and test results
- Become an expert user of our content management system, analytics and web testing tools
- This is an individual contributor roles and requires extensive “hands-on” abilities. You must be able to do the work versus developing strategy for others to execute.
- Minimum of 5 years of web testing & CRO experience (ideally at an eCommerce and/or Saas business)
- Mobile web testing and form optimization experience highly desired
- Customer focus: proven ability to uncover insights about customer's pain points, create innovative strategies and experiences to overcome those barriers to drive conversion
- Driving results: a clear track record of delighting customers and driving conversion growth through successful web marketing strategies, testing and execution
- Fluent in A/B testing methodologies and have had success in driving significant growth through testing
- Boundary-less approach to work, proactively owns E2E customer experience deliverable and outcome, takes initiative and gets things done attitude
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, and apply data and insights to create strong test hypotheses
- Hypothesis-driven thinking to solve complex problems in innovative way
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization with excellent communication skills and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results
- Readily adapts and innovates based on new learnings, insights and results; test & learn mindset
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred. Will consider experience as a substitute for the degree requirement.
- Experience with web marketing and testing on mobile devices (IOS and Android) and tablets preferred; keeps abreast of emerging mobile technologies
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Experience Manager, Analytics 360, Tableau, Optimizely, Clicktale, usertesting.com
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Strategy Role for Partnerships •
Senior Marketing Manager •
Marketing Director - U.S. Performance Marketing •
Group Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Payroll •
Senior Communications Manager •