‹ Go Back
SEO Marketing Manager
Intuit’s QuickBooks, Small Business Group division is seeking a well-rounded SEO Marketing Manager to join the TSheets team to drive organic search growth!
If you are passionate about positively impacting the lives of many it could not be a more exciting time to join us! We are looking to hire an unrivaled SEO Analyst to lead our SEO strategies... You will be working in a world-class Marketing team to ensure the success of our Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Drive growth of organic search traffic, units and revenue through site optimization, link building, and content optimization/creation to help meet YOY business goals.
- Partner with x-functional teams (Paid Search, Product, Marketing, Care, PR, Social, and across business units) to recommend and prioritize site enhancements that improve organic search engine rankings; including optimizing site architecture, code, internal linking, subdomains, and cross-domain.
- Advanced experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich, ‘within brand guidelines’ title tags, meta descriptions and other copy in collaboration with multiple teams for input on high visibility pages.
- Passionate about content. Leads creating and publishing content, including articles, videos, infographics, and/or tools (like calculators). Responsible for driving content integration partnerships and syndication campaigns across the web.
- Helps optimize content created by other teams, including video, mobile, and user-generated content, as well as help optimize mobile apps, widgets, and tools.
- Proven ability to prospect for links from other websites and to effectively build links to meet specific SEO goals.
- Strong in SEO analysis with a hardcore data background. Highly analytical, makes data-driven decisions and experienced with working in an organization with rigorous testing standards.
- Experienced in reporting on SEO performance including: contribution to the business, top keywords, top pages, conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, and YOY performance.
- Passionate about SEO, keeps on top of industry trends, reads the latest search engine news and helps to communicate these out.
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree
- 2-3 years SEO experience and Marketing, PPC experience a plus
- Strong Wordpress, HTML, JS, and similar experience
- Strong experience with SEO research tools and analytics platforms (Google Search Console, Adobe, Keyword research and Ranking tools, others)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and enjoyment in working in a team environment
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for driving results
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Manager, Marketing Technology Activation •
Online Acquisition Marketing Manager •
Marketing Manager •
Customer Marketing Manager •
Senior Content Strategy Manager •