‹ Go Back
Senior Mobile Marketing Manager
Plano, Texas - San Diego, California - San Francisco, California - Mississauga, Ontario - London, England - Mountain View, California
Come join Intuit Global Marketing as a Senior Mobile Marketing Manager. We’re powering GIANT marketing capabilities.
Our team is looking for a mobile marketing phenom who can drive mobile marketing testing, skill building, and development across the marketing org. Thriving on innovation and human-centered design will be critical to your success in our evolution to solidify ourselves as a team of world-class marketers. As a key member of our team, you will be a key coach and will create learning experiences that inspire and engage our global organization of over 450 marketers to deliver the best work of their lives.
- Drive a relentless focus on customer needs and motivations across key segments including marketers, managers, and the Marketing Leadership Team to surface insights and opportunities.
- Empower the marketing community and take marketers to the next level by helping build and craft a robust learning and development plan around mobile that looks at the entire E2E view surrounding strategy, tactics and execution.
- Partner heavily with Business Unit and Global Leadership to identify and prioritize learning and talent development needs to structure plans for growth.
Exemplify Digital Marketing
- Utilize deep understanding of conversion levers to build content to help marketers optimize outcomes across the conversion funnel.
- Design, deliver, and facilitate learning experiences which raise the capability of the Marketing organization by applying expertise in optimizing marketing performance in existing and emerging digital platforms to accelerate growth and retention.
- Develop robust but flexible content that incorporates digital best practices and innovation end-to-end for mobile marketing across acquisition, first-time use, up-sell, cross-sell, retention levers, app install & engagement, and content marketing.
- Leverage rapid, hypothesis-driven testing to pilot, optimize, and scale new initiatives.
- Use data tracking including NPS, Pulse survey results, and other data sources and analytics to deliver relevant experiences and increase Marketing L&D effectiveness.
- Lead testing of various ad tech platforms and new tactics such as Smart Banners, Customized Web to App Experiences (Branch Journeys) and Push Notifications while also experimenting with foundational levers such as messaging, ASO, Apple Search, Google UAC, FB CBO and landing pages etc.
- Be in the forefront of mobile technology especially around Machine Learning and AI (Android and iOS).
- Knowledge around best practice in building Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Drive skill set assessment to identify gaps at every level and then partner to build capabilities through coaching, learning experiences, tools, and platforms.
- Seek learning internally and externally so that the Marketing Community has constant and evolving access to the most up-to-date, breakthrough marketing.
- Focus on continuous improvement including soliciting and being open to feedback.
- Role will require travel to other sites (e.g. San Diego, CA; Plano TX; Mississauga, London, Sydney, etc).
- 6-10 years marketing experience in brand building and digital marketing, especially in the areas of integrated marketing planning, web, social media, mobile, email, SEO, ASO, consumer insights, consumer segmentation, value proposition development, brand strategy and planning and agency management (brief writing and creative evaluation).
- Must have a customer-centric mindset, be highly methodical in testing and experimentation, exemplify a data-driven approach with the ability to learn & collaborate
- Advanced experience in launching and optimizing app stores (ASO), Push Notifications, UAC, App Install campaigns, AMP etc.
- Keeping on top of digital marketing trends specifically around mobile, machine learning and AI.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect and synthesize data, while using intuition and experience to develop insights that accelerate the decision-making process.
- Executive presence and ability to work with senior executives.
Strong communication and presentation skills incl verbal and written in order to set a vision and inspire action.
- Innovative mindset and drive for continuous improvement in an agile digital world.
- Passion for developing and working with others.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining flexible and adaptable.
- Strong project leadership skills and ability to lead, collaborate, drive influence, and deliver results in a matrixed global organization.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Education, Communication or related field, or MBA-equivalent relevant experience. MBA in Marketing preferred.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Manager –Influencer Strategy, Social Media and Product Public Relations – QuickBooks Small Business Group •
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Online Payroll •
Sr. Communications Manager – Public Relations Expert, Product Innovation – QuickBooks Small Business Group •
Marketing Manager, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise •
Sr. Manager - Content Creator, Earned Media Strategist - QuickBooks Small Business Group •