‹ Go Back
Sr. Sales Productivity Analyst
Intuit is looking for a dynamic Sr. Sales Productivity Analyst to join their Boise, ID team. This is a multi-dimensional role, Sr. Sales Productivity Analyst, enabling Services Sales teams to drive selling effectiveness through sales processes and tools, including Salesforce.com.
In the current environment, the role supports domain knowledge of legacy CRM and sales tracking systems used to complete the full end-to-end (E2E) selling experience from the lead to opportunity to submitting the customer order. A knowledge of the Sales organization structure and culture is key to be effective in an ongoing highly fluid environment of systems and process change management. The candidate needs to be adaptable to operate in multiple systems and energized in helping sales consultants navigate help in processes and tool steps to be proficient. The candidate will respond to system issues that the sales consultant or channel sales manager experiences and is knowledgeable of support technology teams needed to be effective at triaging an issue. Additionally, the candidate will navigate numerous objects within Salesforce to create effective dashboards and reports. The role will require tool administrative expertise in the area of inside sales, pipeline management, deep understanding of sales motions and how to build out processes and reporting in these functional areas. The candidate will be able to flex from tactical to strategic activities daily.
- Support both inbound and outbound / pipeline-driven sales teams; Customers that are new and existing, through short to medium-term sales cycles; Support will include both technical use as well as business process adherence to ensure consultant proficiency of ongoing monthly feature changes.
- Manage and maintain reporting tools and handle ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Assess, create and implement sales processes for the purposes of enabling accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Prepare sales reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com, MS Excel and other tools. Tools like Tableau, Alteryx, Periscope and Qlikview a plus; Strong emphasis on providing insights and perspective, applying business expertise to help Sales operate more effectively.
- Ensure sales teams have appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high quality data.
- Be the first line of support for resolving system outages; Support tier 1 level help with Enterprise Business Solutions and submit Help Desk tickets or escalation when CRM issues arise.
- Work closely with front line sales leaders and fellow analysts to drive effective use of the system; Help drive process adoption with sales agents.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to manage the sales process for maximum effectiveness & efficiency.
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) along with technical tools savvy, analytic and statistical skills.
- Learn from and share best practices with the global Sales Productivity Analyst community.
- Participate in gathering requirements for new features and process enhancements; Represent the sales team for process and tool enhancements to help prioritize needs.
- Project management and other general activities to assist Sales management and teams.
- 5+ year sales operations experience and a track record of success in a “hands on” sales operations role.
- Advanced familiarity establishing and enforcing sales processes / motions and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to define sales processes that improve efficiency & effectiveness.
- Deep, recent experience (3+ years) with Salesforce.com; Administrator experience/certification a plus.
- Advanced reporting/analytic, data, and Excel skills.
- Familiarity with sales compensation and learning & development.
- Familiarity with inside and outside sales motions.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong leader with proven ability to influence executives and build strong teams in matrix environments.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Strong ability to pull business insights from complex data sets.
- You are a highly personable team player.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are very disciplined with the routine elements of your role.
- You take pride in the quality of your work, paying great attention to detail.
- You value learning from others and contributing to their learning as well.
- You possess a high level of empathy for your internal customers, the sales team and your other business partners.
- You take a consultative approach to discovering opportunities to improve sales workflows.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Salesforce Developer •
Salesforce Developer •
Salesforce Developer •
Senior Business Systems Analyst •
Senior Manager, Business Systems Analytics & Process Engineering •