‹ Go Back
San Diego, California - Tucson, Arizona - Boise, Idaho
TSheets by Quickbooks is looking to hire an SFDC Engineer to work as part of our Sales & Customer Success Operations Team. This person will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support. An on-call rotation is associated with this position.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales & customer success cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales (trialing and onboarding), customer lifecycle and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.) preferred
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for clients, West Monroe Partners and personal growth
- com Certified Developer Certification desired
- ITIL v3 foundations certified preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Forecasting and Business Data Analyst •
Desktop Support Analyst 3 •
Senior Business Systems Analyst •
Sr. Sales Productivity Analyst •
Senior Manager, Business Systems Analytics & Process Engineering •