‹ Go Back
Mountain View, California - Reno, Nevada
The QuickBooks Payment Risk Operation’s team is seeking a highly skilled and engaged individual with passion for leading large projects focused on improving our customer as well as our risk agent experience.
The ideal Staff Business Analyst candidate should have a solid understanding of how to operate and execute across multiple teams, in order to drive critical priorities for the Risk Operation’s team. This is a dynamic and engaging role, responsible for evaluation of current processes and systems, working cross functionally to define optimal future state requirements, and then partnering with product management and engineering to deliver awesome agent tools for the benefit of our customer and our agents.
- Deliver for our internal and external customers. Work with cross functional teams to drive excellence in our processes for the Risk Operations teams
- Partner with process owners to identify and define operational requirements to support the vision and strategy
- Think strategically and ruthlessly prioritize the improvements to ensure we execute on the highest impact initiatives, in order to develop and deliver the largest efficiencies first
- Be an innovation catalyst, drive innovation and agent delight for risk operations through rapid experimentation and proto-typing
- Utilize key metrics and leading indicators, process observations, focus groups, etc. to drill down into the agent and customer experience. Identify and detail out painful processes to develop short and long term strategies for continuous improvement
- Partner across Intuit to design and provide a consistent, delightful customer experience while ensuring others understand the priorities and experiences important to Risk Operations
- Share, teach, and seek out knowledge and practices as appropriate
- Establish operating mechanisms among organizations to prioritize needs, communicate effectively, establish partnering relationships, and find “win-win” solutions to drive effective execution. Propose best solutions for organizational needs and ensuring proper integration with our division’s priorities
- Champion the customer and employee experience across our end-to-end system and cross functional organization
- Work with our product managers, and engineering team to design, deliver, perform user acceptance testing, and roll out system changes to the Risk Operation’s teams
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams to develop processes and technology improvements to address business problems and strategies
- Strong technical knowledge and experience
- Ability to drive change in a matrix organization, with proven experience driving results through influence to achieve cross-functional team alignment
- Proven ability to proactively identify technology options and drive the decision-making process to agree on a solution that balances customer experience, business objectives, and technical realities
- Ability to develop, acquire, deploy and maintain business infrastructure systems. Proactively assess and plan for systems to support future growth and develop clear business cases
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to assess and improve experiences
- Drive results through innovation…Test hypotheses through experimentation & continuous improvement
- End-to-end mindset…Systemic thinker who works across boundaries
- A collaborative leader, who communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees, and cross-functional groups
- Sufficient understanding of process excellence methodology to drive best practices and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Business Systems Analyst •
Staff Business Systems Analyst •
Sr Business Systems Analyst •
Business Systems Analyst – Incident Management •
Systems Engineer •