‹ Go Back
Sales Enablement Performance Specialist
The Sales Learning & Performance (SL&P) team is a shared-services group function responsible for enabling Intuit’s sales talent and our strategic partners across the globe to do the best work of their lives. SL&P is responsible for all sales learning & development, onboarding, continual learning and sales performance consulting at Intuit.
SL&P is a strategic business partner to all Intuit geographies and BUs where sales is delivered to our customers, including key locations in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and Brazil. As the Intuit business grows and expands globally, SL&P works in conjunction with the sales business units to onboard, develop and enable sales contributors, teams and leaders not only to achieve their sales quotas and plans, but exceed them.
The Sales Enablement Performance Specialist (SEPS) role is an essential contributor to the SL&P team. SEPS work in conjunction with other parts of the SL&P team including Learning Experience Design team and Sales Enablement Learning Specialists. Together, SL&P acts as one team, with distinct roles and responsibilities, coming together to execute a shared services delivery support model to sales.
- Identify, collate and curate an update-to-date sales content management system (SCMS) that enables sales teams to execute on their roles and responsibilities quickly and effectively.
- Manage and update all assets in the SCMS regularly including but not limited to competitor battlecards, RoI calculators, case studies, ‘claims’ libraries, Joint Business Plans/Customer Planning Tools, and any other assets that drive effective sales execution.
- Own and build an up-to-date market and industry awareness asset library that educates sales contributors and teams with best-in-class industry and market knowledge.
- Ensure all content assets align with the Customer Decision Cycle (CDC) methodology for global consistency and effectiveness of use.
- Manage the SCMS end-to-end in the BU/geographies.
- Ensure that the BU/geographies SCMS is not treated as a knowledge repository, rather as a dynamic sales enablement tool where sales contributors, teams and manages can rapidly access up-to-date information to deliver on sales plans.
- Partner with the Learning Experience Design team to identify, collate and curate any product, ecosystem, process, system-and-tools guides and other learning assets that support sales performance via ‘just-in-time’ / ‘real-time’ information access.
- Partner with the Learning Experience Design team and share any new assets that are ‘in development’ by the SEPS that should be included in new hire onboarding or ongoing sale capability development programs.
- Review new Learning Experience Design-built content for inclusion in the SCMS.
- Comply with the design and development order process to build content in line with the SL&P methodologies (CRI) and approach, quickly.
- Design, develop and facilitate podcasts on assigned topics appropriate to a global sales audience (expectation - 1 podcast/month; 12 built podcasts per year).
- Connect and partner with other business functions across Intuit that impact sales performance including Marketing, Product, Service Delivery / Implementation, Customer Success/Care, Sales Ops, Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition.
- Support cross-functional teams with problem solving where sales efforts are creating or responsible for the impact. For example, solve downstream Care related issues (major Care call drivers) where improved upstream sales execution would resolve.
- Attend major project initiatives meetings that will likely impact sales, scoping any information, awareness, education or training needs emerging.
- Consult and partner with the Learning Experience Design team on the level of support that may be asked of them, while owning the initiative locally where it is deemed a business need.
- Design and deliver any intervention in support of major project initiatives, ensuring alignment with the CDC. May include provision of content, training services, deployment support such as coaching and other sustainment mechanisms; write and review video coaching exercises, monitor project success metrics as relates to sales implementation, and close gaps should they arise.
- Oversee and manage the orderly flow of project initiatives impacting sales so that teams are not distracted from their primary task of selling or overwhelmed by the volume of change taking place. Ideally manage a calendar of projects.
- Provide change management support on project deployments when needed.
- Report to sales management on any project implementation metrics – including project plans; progression to plan; KPIs and success metrics.
- Store any materials in support of the project initiative either in the SCMS for ‘just in time’ access by teams, as well as Intuit’s knowledge content sharing site.
- Monitor the business performance of teams and contributors, identifying trends in performance where innovative sales enablement solutions can assist.
- Make recommendations to management on performance improvement ideas.
- Design and test sales enablement solutions, track results and report outcomes to sales management.
- Work with the business on roll out of any sales enablement solution approved and supported by management.
- Design, develop, facilitate and coach any advanced training needs, specific to a business - such as CDC deep dives - that solve for local performance gaps.
- Role model and align all advanced or custom-built training interventions to the CDC.
- Close manager capability gaps to improve contributor and team performance.
- Have a mindset of customer-driven innovation, rapid experimentation and iteration.
- Attend regular meetings including global SL&P meetings (bi-weekly).
- 30% of this role involves managing content and the SCMS, with support.
- 20% of this role involves coaching sales managers (coach the coach) in CDC execution and embedding with their teams and contributors.
- 15% of this role involves monitoring data and performance metrics.
- 35% of this role involves collaboration and consulting projects with expectation that time invested by the SEPS delivers measurable performance improvement outcomes (KPI).
- Travel could be up to 30% of your time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels.
- Strong assessment, prioritizing and consulting skills - key stakeholder analysis and ability to set and manage expectations.
- Advanced facilitation skills, including skills to open, narrow and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between senior leaders and participants.
- Experience in identifying and managing complex group dynamics and reacting real time to changes in content and/or process, including assisting others through change.
- Ability to think strategically in a complex environment.
- Strong project management experience (i.e. planning, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/tasks) exhibiting solid end-to-end thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.
- Strong experience in rapid experimentation to understand customer needs, test and measure results.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Payroll Analyst •
Senior Equity Program Manager •
Senior Recruiter, G&A •
Director Human Resources, Accelerating Functions •
Senior Payroll Analyst •