‹ Go Back
Learning and Development Specialist
TSheets is looking to expand its training team and is looking for a dynamic, personable individual with great organizational and communication skills.
- Work with Training Team Leader to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in product, policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technology
- Help maintain training records and documentation
- Focus on new hire Integration training and continuing education. Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops
- Help to select and develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works
- Help maintain Litmos, our Learning Management System
- Conduct training sessions for new hires, as well as existing staff, covering topics such as product features and functionality, processes, etc
- Test trainees to measure learning progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods
- Make suggestions on improving functionality of product with product owners
- Develop strong relationship with all TSheets departments to develop course materials and receive feedback
- Prior experience training teams and developing curriculum
- Google Drive expertise (Slides, Docs, etc.) for creating training presentations
- Experience with creating video/multimedia content for dynamic online training programs
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills, critical for scheduling, tracking, and coordinating training sessions
- Natural leadership ability and proven ability to innovate
- Strong product and interdepartmental knowledge
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sr. Manager, Learning and Development •
Director, Global Compensation •
Director, Global Benefits •
Senior Recruiter, Analytics •
Senior Recruiter •