‹ Go Back
Senior Developer Relations Engineer
Mountain View, California
Come join the Intuit Developer Group as a Senior Developer Relations Engineer. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- Assist partner developers with integrations to QuickBooks Accounting, Payments and Consumer Financial APIs, providing architectural and technical guidance.
- Develop next generation productivity tools for Documentation, APIs, GraphQL, and application security.
- Manage and participate in developer discussion forums and support queues to debug and resolve technical/coding problems.
- Write sample code and client libraries, SDKs and contribute and lead open source projects.
- Project manage initiatives, as well as driving architectures for and building internal systems and tools to help our team operate more efficiently while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- Blog, write technical articles, develop and present technical webinar content.
- Work closely with 3rd parties on the security of their web, mobile and tablet applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a similar technical degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of engineering/programming work experience.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of APIs/Services (experience using server-to-server web services such as SOAP or REST required).
- Solid programming abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, .NET, or PHP
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to interface with developers regularly
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be an excellent team-player
- Knowledge of authentication protocols such as SAML, Oauth2 and OpenId.
- Experience as a committer in an open source project preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver commercial quality software.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
DevOps Engineer •
Software Engineer 2 •
Senior Software Engineer •
Sr SW Engineer •
Senior Software Engineer - iOS •