* Be part of an amazing engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products that provide innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
* Design, develop and maintain responsive web applications providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
* Hands-on development. Write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
* Able to influence, advocate and propose experience and workflow designs while collaborating with Product Managers and Experience Designers
* Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Designers, QE/QA and other Intuit teams and business units to define, prioritize, sequence and scope business and functional requirements and drive results forward for Intuit.
* Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders.
* Stay aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions. Subject matter expert on web technologies.
* Ship high quality products and features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support, owning specifications, quality, release deployments and monitoring of production health
* You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, which requires an energetic self-starter with creative approaches to solving complex problems. If you are a self-motivated, innovative problem solver who thinks smart, moves fast and makes the right things happen; we would like to hear from you
* 5+ years of experience designing and developing consumer-facing web applications as well as responsible for designing integration centric solutions with experience of modern API technologies
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
* Knowledge of current trends and best practices in modern SaaS technology landscape with experience around the full stack of software development.
* Expert level proficiency in Java, Web Technologies, SPA, UI architecture and Design.
* Developing and deploying applications on AWS.
* Expertise in Software Design and Architecture.
* Knowledge of streaming frameworks, even-driven architecture is a plus
* Hands on knowledge on web technologies (React/Redux, React-Native) and related frameworks is a must
* Experience/Understanding of responsive/adaptive solutions is a plus
* Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing & Test-Driven Development.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills.
* Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.