‹ Go Back
Group Development Manager
Come join the TSheets team as a Group Development Manager. On the surface, we build time tracking software that our customers’ employees love. Beneath the surface you will find the development team using new and innovative technologies like mobile application platforms, web technologies, location-based services, multi-homed datacenter design, distributed caching strategies in order to build exceptional products that create a unique user experience every day.
- Technology leaders at Intuit think strategically and drive for results. They build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time. Leaders help to innovate by thinking differently. They lead their teams to embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers. Leaders at Intuit inspire others through action by creating a spirit of collaboration.
- In this role you will help to help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
- To accomplish this, you will create shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Managers, Program Management, Business Analysts, Data Scientists).
- Established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams. Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in being hands on while leading a team
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
- A coach, mentor and sponsor for the team to help them be their best
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack •
Senior Development Manager - QuickBooks Payroll •
Software Engineer •
Senior Software Engineer •
Senior Software Engineer •