‹ Go Back
Manager of Software Development
Come join our ProConnect team in Canada as a Manager 3 development leader, where you will be responsible for leading a team focused on developing and executing both online and desktop professional tax software. If you have the passion and the vision to lead an innovative team to build ecosystem and platform capabilities in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk.
- Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Serve as the engineering operations leader and technical expert to ensure timely resolution of production and customer facing issues.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- Bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example.
- Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future.
- Create shared vision, build, and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc).
- 7+ years experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products.
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 6 years of hands on software development experience.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies, and SaaS and/or mobile technologies
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack •
Staff Software Engineer •
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack •
Staff Software Engineer •
Junior Java Developer •