‹ Go Back
Sr SW Engineer
As Intuit’s Customer Success & Sales Technology (CSST) team, we are small nimble team who is extremely passionate about open source stack & believes in building open architecture-based solutions. These highly distributed solutions are required to scale at 100x the current levels & have to be at par with some of the finest distributed systems in the industry. We strongly believe in the world of open collaboration and are currently one of the pioneering inner source teams at Intuit.
If Innovations that impact customers directly excites you, if large computing problems gets the best out of you & if path-breaking insights from analyzing colossal data gives you the same adrenaline rush as we feel in CSST team, then come, lets join hands & together, make this the most amazing journeys of our life’s.
- As a member of our team, you will drive design and E2E implementation of large mission critical products for Intuit’s Customer experience & communication space
- The mission of Intuit’s CSST team is to create competitive advantage by adopting most transformational technology, build highly scalable open platforms which will be leveraged across all products & BUs at Intuit
- Acting in a role of senior engineer and as a subject matter expert you will be demonstrating technical expertise and solving challenging design and programming problems
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QE, release management, various product lines, and business units to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant applications & services. Ensure compliance with architectural vision, business requirements and standards
- Candidates will be working in an agile based development cycle. Above all, candidates must have a life-long passion for innovation, learning and improvement
- Learn and apply technologies rapidly. Qualified candidates will be seasoned builders that love to design and write software and who strive for excellence.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in designing & building high-performing, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with Java/J2EE and very strong hold on at least one additional programming languages like Scala, GO Lang or Python.
- Must have minimum 3 year of experience working with open source solutions
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in data streaming, event driven architecture and open source messaging platforms like Kafka, NATS
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience with NOSQL (Mongo DB, Cassandra, Elastic search, Redis) based implementations in production. Should have demonstrable experience with data design using sharding and partitions in NOSQL
- Extremely strong expertise in implementing distributed systems/pipelines in Cloud based technologies
- Must have experience in Micro services, Domain driven, context-based architectures and implementations that can be supported and sustained
- Must have strong hold on Data structures and Algorithms
- Actively stays abreast of technology breakthroughs, open source & Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to drive technical innovation and efficiency in software development
- Familiarity with AWS services & serverless technology with emphasis on security, scalability, reliability and automation
- Basic knowledge on Kubernates, Ngnix, HAProxy & at least one cluster management protocol
- Good understanding to manage systems end to end including infrastructure design all to way to operations
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer •
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack •
Junior Java Developer •
Mobile Software Engineer •
Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack •