‹ Go Back
SW Engineer 2
- Responsible for design & development of Desktop applications from inception through to deployment. Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
- Work closely with testing team and release management to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
- Proven experience in software best practices, like test-driven development and continuous integration·
- Provide technical support to business and testing team during testing phases. Track defects, defect triage and resolution
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical problems and deliver products that delight customers.
- BS/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of object oriented design and development experience, specifically in analysis, design and implementation of desktop solutions using XE5, Delphi 2010, C#, .Net 3.5 and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on C# and .Net technology is highly preferred.
- A solid foundation in software engineering with strong competencies in data structure, algorithms and software design.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze application issues to identify root cause.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Applies full understanding of the software engineering discipline and industry best practices.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack •
Software Engineer 2 •
Senior Engineering Manager - Mobile •
Senior Software Engineer •
Staff Software Engineer •