‹ Go Back
Software Engineer 2
Mountain View, California
Come join Intuit as a Software Engineer in the CTO development group. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for product and technology, who are looking to have fun and changing the world in the process.
- work diligently in and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, motivating and rewarding environment
- apply a systematic approach to the development, delivery, maintenance, and operation of our software services and offerings
- collaborate with others across the business to understand our customers needs and develop solutions for important problems
- design and implement solutions that meet business, functional and nonfunctional requirements, and standards
- solid execution based on established priorities
- contribute to solutions that will be used as a basis for services across the organization
- own the outcome - we continuously strive for: best products, best platform, best analyses and best company in the industry
- +2 years experience in Java and python
- Strong OOD skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong technical engineering skills
- critical thinking
- passionate about technology
- flexibility - ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- proactive approach - see and voice pain points before they become critical
- creativity - ability to turn problems and solutions on their head and come up with better designs, better technical solutions, and better products. Think out of the box.
- diligence - work with a focus on quality solutions
- hunger and eagerness to learn new concepts, new technologies, and be exposed to / adopt new ideas
- startup experience - a plus
- big data knowledge - a plus
- open source contribution - a plus
- Minimum degree: Bachelors. Minimum number of years experience: 2-3 years
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack •
Software Engineer •
Staff Software Engineer •
Mobile Software Engineer •
Staff Software Engineer •