Diversity and inclusion thinking is so engrained into our culture and such a natural part of everything we do, it's hard to remember back when it wasn't a part of our company strategy. Our journey began in 2003, and today we are proud of our culture and our story.
"As a company, Intuit continues to deepen our diversity and inclusion thinking and create new opportunities to empower our people. A talented, engaged workforce where everyone can bring their whole selves to work is key to Intuit's growth." - Caroline Donahue, diversity and inclusion council chair.
Check out this video about Intuit's Diversity and Inclusion story.
- 2003: The annual employee survey indicated that Intuit was a great place to work, but we needed a diversity strategy
- 2004: Launch of our first employee network, the Intuit Women's Network
- 2004:Diversity & Inclusion Council established
- 2004: Diversity & Inclusion strategy approved
- 2005: Launch of the LatinosConnect and Intuit Pride networks
- 2006: Launch of the Intuit Indian Network
- 2007: Launch of the Intuit African-American Network
- 2007: Launch of the NextGen Network
- 2007: Intuit's first Diversity Day event
- 2008: Launch of the Asian Pacific Islander Network
- 2008: Diversity Week established at the Tucson office
- 2009: Launch of the Intuit Christian Action Network
- 2010: Launch of the Intuit Military and Intuit Muslim Awareness networks